Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get Zeek's Oyster qest!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
How do i get Zeke's Oyster qest? I've seen tons of people who have it but i can't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any help would be great. Oh, and if anybody could tell me where all the Stray Cats are that would help a lot!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Obviously, you need to talk to Zeke in Mooshu.

In order to get Zeke's Oyster quest from him, you need to have completed his quests from the preceeding worlds (WC, KT, MB).

Defender
May 18, 2009
You have to do all the other quests first. (the smiths, the beetles, and the cats)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
wolf179 wrote:
How do i get Zeek's Oyster qest? I've seen tons of people who have it but i can't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any help would be great.

Once you finish the Stray Cats Quest for Zeke in MB, just re-visit Zeke in MS. You have to do all these quests in world order (excluding GH, which is outside the normal and can be done as you progress from area to area),.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Thanks for the help!I found the Cats and I got the qest!And I FINISHED the oysters too! Now I'm doing the STONE ROSES.

Again,THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Morgan Stormheat Lv44