Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

very angry

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
I just recently started playing a myth character, although I have been playing for a long time. I have membership so i can play pvp ranked matches. I am very displeased with wizard101. My first pvp match with my lv 5 myth character was against a grandmaster. That is absolutely rediculous! You will not be getting anymore money from me until you fix pvp.

Explorer
Feb 09, 2009
It's not broken you're just doing it wrong.

There are no divisions or brackets of different ranked wizards in ranked PvP it is all one pool. Strongest survive.

With so many peopl ehaving reached grand master rank going into ranked PvP yourself before you finish leveling is generally a waste of your time.

If you want a "fairer" fight do non ranked and choose the levels you want to fight against. It won't count for anythign but you'll get to practice.

Even that won't be truly fair due to treasure cards. If you want a truly fair fight finish leveling your myth wizard then go back to ranked PvP where you'll be the same level as everyone else.