Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with Freddie Nine Lives

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
I am having a problem with this quest.

I received the quest and defeated him a few days ago.

Yesterday, I ran out of quests in Marleybone so I started looking through maps and illustrated guides to find out what I missed.

I got to the Freddie Nine Lives quest and his picture was not on my map. I went to his place and the blue transport lights are not lit to get into his area. I don't mind having to redo any boss quests, but how do I get back in?

Also, about a week or so ago, I had started the Meowtry quest. I have a feeling that I didn't finish it.. admittedly, I don't always read everything that the quest giver says, but I did not end up in a dungeon or a castle and I am pretty positive that I need to do more, but I can't figure out what steps or quests that I missed. It is very aggravating that I have quests that are not registering for some reason.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Freddy Nine Lives is a spell quests specifically given to Life and Death wizards. You have to defeat him 9 times. Once you've done that, you go back to your respective teacher to continue your spell quest.

Freddy Nine Lives is not a repeatable quest or boss. Once you've done it (9 times), you cannot get back in (nor will he show on the map anymore).

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Preacher7719 wrote:
Freddy Nine Lives is a spell quests specifically given to Life and Death wizards. You have to defeat him 9 times. Once you've done that, you go back to your respective teacher to continue your spell quest.

Freddy Nine Lives is not a repeatable quest or boss. Once you've done it (9 times), you cannot get back in (nor will he show on the map anymore).

I am Life, so I am supposed to do it. I did it. I killed him 9 times. He doesn't show up on my map as done. I thought that this was odd.

Does anyone know about the Meowitry quest?
Do I have to do Kensington before I can get more quests in Marleybone?