Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More than one?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
I only have one character like most but, some people say that they have more than one character, up to six at the most. Just wondering but, how do you get more than one character? By hitting the new button? Also, does it cost more for more characters?

Administrator
You can have a maximum of six different wizards, to create a new wizard, push ‘New’ on the waiting room screen.

It does not cost extra to have these characters on your account, but they will only be able to access the areas that they have earned through questing. Just because your level 30 character has made it to Marleybone doesn't mean your new level 1 character can go there.

Players who are paying for premium areas with Crowns do not have to purchase each area for each character. Once they purchase an area with Crowns they have access to that area with all characters on that account, but again, only if the character has earned entry by completing quests and assignments.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Is there any chance that in the future we'll be allowed a 7th wizard?

Reason I'm asking is that, like many other players here, I was hoping to have a wizard from each school. Which really made it hard to choose who my last wizard was going to be, since I had plenty of gear saved up for both schools, but only one left over slot...

So it would be really nice if sometime in the future we could make a wizard for all the schools instead of only 6 out of the 7 schools. :(

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Thnx Gamma. I made a new Wizard yesterday so I only have two but it is much more exciting when you have more than one.

From,
Scarlet silverspear lvl 40 myth
Suri lvl 4 ice

P.S. I'm only playing my new wizard cause my other is lvl 40 or something.