Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Castle/Tower

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Anyone else finding this rediculiously hard? I got hurt with 8,000 damage from Meteors and i had a shield on! My poor minion got hit with 10,0000 though.... anyways....That was during fighting the first boss

How many lvls are there? and Bosses?

Survivor
May 27, 2008
You know, I did that tower last night with my dad. Since he is life and I am ice we pulled through to the boss without touching a potion. So everything was just dandy until he summoned his minion. I had a fire shield and tower shield but my dad died. I think the only way to do this is go with four people or a lot of shields. That meteor strike caught me off gaurd :D didn't think it would cheat at that point. Anyway I think the boss is the last

Cassandra WillowWhisper- Ice- 50
Cassandra DeathWhisper-Death-31

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
nmy3 wrote:
You know, I did that tower last night with my dad. Since he is life and I am ice we pulled through to the boss without touching a potion. So everything was just dandy until he summoned his minion. I had a fire shield and tower shield but my dad died. I think the only way to do this is go with four people or a lot of shields. That meteor strike caught me off gaurd :D didn't think it would cheat at that point. Anyway I think the boss is the last

Cassandra WillowWhisper- Ice- 50
Cassandra DeathWhisper-Death-31

Sorry but this is wrong in a couple of way.. First off the boss you are talking about is the first of I believe three or four bosses. Also instead of shielding (which wont help at all against a meteor storm that does 10,000 to each person in the group) what you have to do is kill the minion that is summoned before the fourth round after his summoning to prevent him from ever even casting this. My advice would be to save pips for a great attack and wait till this minion is summoned then kill him ASAP! If he gets the chance to cast his meteor storm then maybe one or even two of you might survive but it will knock out between 2 and 3 of you guaranteed so again, JUST KILL THE DUDE!. I believe that somewhere along the line you are warned that these bosses cheat so don't be surprised when they do!

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Yea. I dislike those meteors, but because i am fire I pack some dispels. If you like that tower and have extra training points i would recommend it or just get some treasure's of it. It is a very valuable spell for this tower.