Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions For MarleyBone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I have a question; Who do you have to beat to get out of marleybone?
I need a specific name so that i know that i'm going to mooshu because my "Experienced Brother" won't tell me so.So...........
and also if you are a Grandmaster Necromancer reading this ....reply back to me what is my last spell card ever.

Liam TrollFist Lvl 34 Magus Necromancer

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The last boss in Marleybone is Meowiarty. You'll know when you are getting to him because you will be going up Big Ben.

The last death spell (level 48) is Scarecrow.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Tushione wrote:
I have a question; Who do you have to beat to get out of marleybone?
I need a specific name so that i know that i'm going to mooshu because my "Experienced Brother" won't tell me so.So...........
and also if you are a Grandmaster Necromancer reading this ....reply back to me what is my last spell card ever.
Liam TrollFist Lvl 34 Magus Necromancer

At level 34, You should be in the area of Knight's Court, Kat's Lab, or the Big Ben Trio (West & East Counterweights and Big Ben). Once you get through Big Ben you report for the final time to Clancy and Sherlock, then go to Merle to get access to MS.

You will be getting another quest for a spell at level 38, then get a non-quest spell at 42 (Wraith), and at level 48 get the long quest to get Scarecrow. Wraith (500 steal health vs one foe) and Scarecrow (steal 400 health from all foes) will replace Vampire as your go to comabt spell.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Delver
May 04, 2009
At the end of Marleybone, you will get quests for Counterweight East, Counterweight West, and then Big Ben.

After those, you will move on to Mooshu. Good Luck!

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
You need to defeat Meowiarty in Big Ben (located in the Royal Museum). To do this, you have to complete the quests to defeat the Counterweights. Then you go to MooShu.

Your last card (level 48) is Scarecrow - steal 400 health from all enemies, returns 1/2 of attack as health. Along with this you get a Wraith pet, giving you a Wrath card (steal 575 health, return 1/2 of attack as health) +5% power pip chance.

Amber Pixiefountain 50 life
Amber Goldleaf 50 myth
Amber Willowleaf 50 balance
Amber Moon 46 storm

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
Ive beat counter west twice talked to sally.Told to see clancy as soon as I enter the tower Im told to talk to Sally again.I ru n back and it wants me to fight all over again. Third time is not a charm. problems since I lost pct. wheel in left of screen. not happy.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
so whats like the counter weghits and do you find o'leary
and how long does it take to finish big ben with the milk spilling