Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

History Books in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I cant find the history books in Hyde Park, Chelsea Ct, Newgate Prison, Knights Court, or Big Ben Tower.... HELP!!!!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Matreya wrote:
I cant find the history books in Hyde Park, Chelsea Ct, Newgate Prison, Knights Court, or Big Ben Tower.... HELP!!!!

I believe the Hyde Park one is in the Big Boss's lair GearHead... From my readings, if you go in all the Lair's for the Big Boss, you'll find the Book Pedestal ;)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Mimitoo wrote:
Matreya wrote:

I believe the Hyde Park one is in the Big Boss's lair GearHead... From my readings, if you go in all the Lair's for the Big Boss, you'll find the Book Pedestal ;)

Well.. I can't find barely any. I'm level 34 and I've had this quest since level 29, Any help? Could anyone maybe... Give them out? There's no youtube videos like the others. Well... Search: Kayla Skythorn. Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

Well.. I can't find barely any. I'm level 34 and I've had this quest since level 29, Any help? Could anyone maybe... Give them out? There's no youtube videos like the others. Well... Search: Kayla Skythorn. Thanks!
</div>
</blockquote>

Wizard101 Central fansite has a lot of guides and help. Check this out.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Mimitoo wrote:
Matreya wrote:

Ugh! me either! i luv this game but ugh i know where one is but i forgot! help! also where are the books in celestia and marleybone and grizzleheim? help!