Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

exactly how far am i in DS

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I am at the quest where i have to talk to father drake. Am i close to malistare at all?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
ehh very, there are 3 commons basicly, each with 3 roads, each one shares 1, so basicly
first- 3
Second- 2
Third-2
Not including Malistare, and i believe you are on the forum so you should be done very soon

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
I am at the quest where i have to talk to father drake. Am i close to malistare at all?

You are more than halfway through...from memory:

Once you reach the DS Academy you have two areas as well as the academy to do ( plus a quick trip to the Hatchery again) until you get to the dragon ride/last instance.

DS Academy: No major Bosses
Crystal Grove: 1 main line quest boss plus a few 'collect quests'
The Forum: 1 main line quest boss plus several 'collect quests' (includes a 6 level dungeon - Drake Dungeon)

Back to the hatchery (Secure House)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
After father drake, its talking to people and then malistaire.

BTW: you wanna meet up sometime? My 45 is also at father drake. Although my sister needs to catch up. She just got to The Forum.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:

You are more than halfway through...from memory:

Once you reach the DS Academy you have two areas as well as the academy to do ( plus a quick trip to the Hatchery again) until you get to the dragon ride/last instance.

DS Academy: No major Bosses
Crystal Grove: 1 main line quest boss plus a few 'collect quests'
The Forum: 1 main line quest boss plus several 'collect quests' (includes a 6 level dungeon - Drake Dungeon)

Back to the hatchery (Secure House)

Secure house is before father drake. Wayy before.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
after that you are super close only two more quests that are non battle

Hero
May 02, 2009
The Drake Dungeon is the final dungeon in DS.

It's 6 levels that contain nothing but fire enemies. Although the first floor only contains that one annoying spider enemy, the rest of the levels all contain 2 enemies.

Father Drake is after the sixth floor.

After that, you have to go talk to that one guy, and then back to Mother Drake, and then you get to ride the Young BattleDrake (the ride is very cool imo)

If your doing side quest's as well, then darkstone has them for you, which the first tedious task has you defeating 15 undead draconians (death, rank 8 I believe, orange).

Seth ShadowCloud
Grandmaster Fire/Storm/Ice
Former pvp veteran
Machine Master
A good friend