Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reported for "bugging"?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2009
Not sure if here is where I post this, but I'm hoping for some clarity on something that happened to me this evening.

I was in the fight of my life this evening going 2nd in a 1v1 against an uber/super/double Warlord (1800 rank!) and, as luck would have it, I won.

I always feel reluctant to do the whole gg thing if I win going second because it always feel so...hollow...so I told my opponent how lucky I was that my cards were kind to me. His response was "You bugged my cards!". I didn't know if he was serious or saying that in jest - like I put a hex on his deck or something - until I got a message that he REPORTED ME! Before I could ask him what that was about, he was gone.

What the?

First of all, what in the WORLD was he talking about? I get that they guy probably doesn't lose often so he no doubt was not happy, but to REPORT me? Could it possibly be that he thinks I jinxed his deck?

I must say I'm at quite a loss. Of course I'm not going to lose sleep over this, but I'm very curious to know more about what I was reported for.

Any isight would be appreciated...

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Caspeen wrote:
Not sure if here is where I post this, but I'm hoping for some clarity on something that happened to me this evening.

I was in the fight of my life this evening going 2nd in a 1v1 against an uber/super/double Warlord (1800 rank!) and, as luck would have it, I won.

I always feel reluctant to do the whole gg thing if I win going second because it always feel so...hollow...so I told my opponent how lucky I was that my cards were kind to me. His response was "You bugged my cards!". I didn't know if he was serious or saying that in jest - like I put a hex on his deck or something - until I got a message that he REPORTED ME! Before I could ask him what that was about, he was gone.

What the?

First of all, what in the WORLD was he talking about? I get that they guy probably doesn't lose often so he no doubt was not happy, but to REPORT me? Could it possibly be that he thinks I jinxed his deck?

I must say I'm at quite a loss. Of course I'm not going to lose sleep over this, but I'm very curious to know more about what I was reported for.

When i read this i laughed SO HARD! Some people throw a fit when they dont get what they want, and make an excuse to their lose, then try to make the others suffer. My friend got muted cause me and her won a 2v2 for 24 hours and the worst thing said was sore losser... He obviously was out witted, so i congrats you, he was prob a bolter that kept fizzling

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
AlecVolterra wrote:
Caspeen wrote:

What the?

When i read this i laughed SO HARD! Some people throw a fit when they dont get what they want, and make an excuse to their lose, then try to make the others suffer. My friend got muted cause me and her won a 2v2 for 24 hours and the worst thing said was sore losser... He obviously was out witted, so i congrats you, he was prob a bolter that kept fizzling

same here congratz to you also. yes the kid had a ''fit'' or in this case RAGE QUIT. the person you beat is probably a whiny kid or something like that. people like that play games like wizard101. just avoid them and things like this can not happen. (unless they follow you.)

joseph soulspear level 27 adept pyromancer.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
The kid sounds spoiled in real life, and when he doesn't get what he wants, he tries to make everyone suffer with him. I kinda feel bad for him, it's probably not his fault, but his parents.

People who are reading this please heed this message:
You are not invulnerable, you can lose. Think about it, if everyone who thought they were invincible was really invincible, then no one would win! When you lose, find out why you lose and fix it. You were not "bugged" by anyone, you probably had a stroke of bad luck, which happens to all of us, like my life wizard who fizzled Satyr 4 times in a row! Don't think of it as a loss, rather think of it is a chance to get better.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Caspeen wrote:

What the?

well dude you could always just right click on his name in the box where you type your words and stuff his name will show up the right click on his name then you will be able to text him hope i helped:-)