Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do Mooshu enemies just walk up to you?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
In Mooshu I keep getting caught in all these battles and fleeing to me just seems like a total waste of time but playing these battles just seems like wasting health and mana. It seems like they walk up to me and never give me space to walk on the sidewalk, do I need a permanent mount to dodge them easier or something? What do you think?

Survivor
May 14, 2009
jlcool6 wrote:
In Mooshu I keep getting caught in all these battles and fleeing to me just seems like a total waste of time but playing these battles just seems like wasting health and mana. It seems like they walk up to me and never give me space to walk on the sidewalk, do I need a permanent mount to dodge them easier or something? What do you think?

You don't need a permanent mount just to avoid them. I never had one because they just seem like a big waste of money, and I nearly never get caught. You just have to stick to the fences (or walls in some places) and avoid them at all cost, even if it shows you down. If you don't like battles that much then you shouldn't mind taking the long way to avoid one.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I know this doesnt answer your question directly but when you flee, try to go to minigames, fill up on mana, then play the potion game and click your mouse and move it around randomly until you get to level 3, thats one free potion for you :D. ( Well it's better than getting health and mana floaty things one by one. ( forgot the name hehe ). Hope this helps!

Survivor
May 05, 2009
i agree, when i went to hametsu village it was ATTACK OF THE HAM! literally because there were ninja pigs all OVER the place

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Just use henchmen to get out of battles :D :D
If that does not work because of no crowns-
Can't help you

scientest

Survivor
May 14, 2009
well i was playing in mooshu but they DIDN'T just walk up to me maybe it is just the realm? so ya maybe

Ethan AshBlood lvl 30 Necromancers