Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make A Monster!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Fill in these blanks:

1) Name: __________

2) Rank: __________

3) School: __________

4) Health: ___________

5)Location: (You don't need to fill this one, but you can if you want)

EXAMPLE:

1) Name: Wild Tiger

2) Rank: Rank 7 Elite

3) School: Balance

4) Health: 7,000

5) Location: Grizzleheim Underground Cave

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I think there should be a special type of castle(home) that lets you create a monster tell me what you think!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I was thinking something like this

Name: Samuri GOD(i know i spelled samuri wrong)

School:Balance

Health:9,000

Resist rate:70%

Helpers:None

Minion: Deceased soilder 1,150 health,death(looks like those soilder guys in DS)

Looks like...A jade oni shaped monster that has six swords(six arms also) and each sword is a school color(except for balance cause...well he is balance)

Area:Mooshu(appears ONLY if you have the quest)

Its a quest to defeat the jade oni to get a Rare type of Jade to open a secret door the life professor noticed. But the boss appears :P.

This quest is COMPLETLY optional.

Grandmasters beware he is very strong so if you found the briskbreeze tower hard, Your up for a challenge! :)

He drops:
Any sword(lvl 45 only)
LvL 50 rings,dagger things
Shirt-no card but amazing stats
shoes-same thing as shirt
Hat-same thing as shirt+shoes
Pet-None

Hope you like it:D

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
greenguy123 wrote:
I think there should be a special type of castle(home) that lets you create a monster tell me what you think!

and use them as bouncers to get rid of unwanted guests lol

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
I have a good idea for a house, but Kingsisle might not approve it. Okay, say you enter a house. For example , the best Wizard City house (15,000 G). You go in, and you can have monsters roaming around. And whoever is on your ignored list, you have to fight. But, Wizard101's scripts make it so the monster is a slightly harder monster than most the Wizard has faced. And maybe if you click on the "Shop" icon, there will be a new section labeled "Monsters". If you click it, it will bring you to a new page full of Monsters. You can buy them and when you go over to your friends house, you can make them battle eachother. For example, say I bought a Gobbler Monster with 300 health Rank 2 Elite. If my friend can over to my house, he would use his Monster (if he has one), and fight mine. But since it is my house, instead of 50-50% of going first, it is 60-40%, in my favor. And vice versa. Well, I hope a Moderator reads this.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Name: Matthew Drake Son of Malistaire

Health: 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999

School: Death, Life, Storm, Myth, Ice, Fire, and Balance.

Has all of those spells.

Minions: Malistaire Drake, Sylvia Drake, Cyrus Drake.

Says before fight: My family together and all alive SHALL DESTROY YOU!

Says after fight: You have not beaten me. I am only beaten one time. Brash young wizard, GOODBYE!

Just as you beat them, a flame barrier comes around the exits! It locks all of your teleportation. Look around for an X button place. There will be a key somewhere and then find a lock. When you do that, the fire will blow away.

Then, two large barriers open. Go through. And then you win! :P :P :P

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Thaumapurge:

School: Ice

Spells: Icetrap, Iceblade, Colossus, Ice Giant, Snow Serpent, Blizzard, Ice Wyvern, Frostbite, Snow Angel, Evil Snowman, Frost Beetle, Feint, Poison, Deathblade, Deathtrap, Gobbler Polymorph, and Wraith.

Health: 14205

Appearance: A Legendary Thaumaturge.

Says: "I will make your death slow..."

Quest Appearances: "Purge Thaumaturge".

Quest Goal: Defeat Thaumapurge and collect Necrostone.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Name: The Belly Crusader
Health:7,000
School: Balance
Spells: All Balance spells rank 1-8, 0 pip 120 damage balance, and all rank 6 spells.
Drops: Pet that gives a Fire Dragon card at Baby, looks like a fire dragon. Robes, shoes and hat are all level 40+ only. Robes give Phoenix card, shoes give Feint card, and hat gives Triton card.

Available to all levels and schools!

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
i think medusa should have an extra spell whereb she can turn her opponets into stone when she attacks. i talked to a few wizards and they agreed. I hope the makers of this game make up a spell for that. For an example there be a few quests to achive it. let me know if this can be done,

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
:-) Hey Hey!!! This is my Boss and Minion! :-)

Boss:
Name: Veterean Melitarn
Health: 15,500
School: Fire
Looks Like: A Lava Cyclops

Minion:
Name: Cyclopian
Health: 10,250
School: Ice
Looks Like: A Ice Cyclops

Quest: "Cyclop's Revenage"
Mission:
Cyrus Drake sends you to a secret wizard located in Lady Rinth. This Secret Wizards name is Carabon Diego. Carabon has contacted Cyrus Drake for help from a powerful wizard, and he chooses you. He has tried to defeat the evil cyclops, but fails and has been scared out of his mind and gone into hiding. He also tells the story of their come back from Wizard City. Veterean Melitarn created these cyclops to be more powerful and have came back to defeat the most powerful wizards and take over The Wizard World. When he sends you to defeat Veterean Melitarn and you've completed it, you have to take the Eye of the Cyclops to Cyrus Drake and he tells you to give it to Merle Ambrose. Once you give it to him, he rewards you with a trainning point, coins, and experience.

Beginning and Ending Speeches:
(Beginning)
Veterean Melitarn: "Ahh... Another Useless Wizard coming to challenage me. You can't defeat me, and take over my control of the Cyclops Revenage! We will take over The Wizard World! But if you think your worthy to, let's duel!"
(Ending)
Veterean Melitarn: "Young Wizard. Shall the flames be before you. You are gifted, but it's not the last of the Cyclop's.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
i want my very own persanal monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i asked for one for cristmas but didn't get it i even was very piscite and made a list of it's persnaitly and appicence(i can type it on here if you want) BTW still want one!!!!!! (so if mom or dad for soom random reson you are reading this i still want one and have the list)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: Pyromaster: (fire)

Health: 150,500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Says: I am the ultimate wizard of the flame! Bow at my knees, foolish wizard, for I am the king of fire!

Looks Like: A regular Legendary Pyro.

Quest Goals: Level 68 Pyromancer Spell, Dragon Titan.

Drops: Robe of the Blazing Sun:

475 Health, 35% fire damage, 30% Fire Precision, 100% Storm and Ice damages, Efreet, 50% Power Pip, 100% Block and Crit rating, NO AUCTION, NO TRADE, NO SELL, DROP ONLY, NO SECOND CHANCE.

Fiery Shoes of Legend: 225 Health, 25% Fire Damage, Helephant, No auction, trade, sell, second chance, and drop only.

Pyromaster's Crown: 400 health, 40% Fire damage, 50% Power Pip, Fire Dragon and Fireblade, No auction trade sell second chance, drop only.

Cheating: Will cast as many spells as he wants, casts Efreet with zero pips and does 2,500-2,750 damage. He will not cast a damage spell every round, but he will interrupt your spells and put Smokescreens on you until he finally crushes.

Critical always happens with him, but it will fizzle a lot. He will often crack 1,000 damage AoE Firezillas which never fizzle.

Will cast a dispel on everyone every round of the fire school, except for when he fizzles. He will call, "Two can play at fire!" and steal all traps on him, prisms, wards, or whatever onto him or the enemy.

Defender
May 05, 2010

Name: Wildbringer

Class: Storm

Looks like: Kraken
Health: 13,500

Spells: All Storm spells

Speech: I will bring terror on everything!

Minion: Plague mist storm 1,250 Rank 9 elite

Cheat: Everytime you defeat his minions he gets a - 95% tower shield and brings 1 minion into battle. His attacks affect everyone, He can't be stunned, and does 130 damage per pip

Ending speech: Noooo! I have fallen....

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
1) Name: DEVIL
2)Class: Fire&Death
3)Looks like- well,the name says it all a big red guy with a trident and horns
4)Speech-Bow before me i will burn your soul wizard!!!!!(sound 100)
5)minions-Fire imps-speech-HAHAHAHA master will kill you...
6)Drops-
Robe-(your school) legend robe
Shoes-(your school)legend shoes
Hat-(your school)hood of legends
Staff-(your school)_____ _____ staff (i dont know a name)
Pet-Colorless legend
7)School quest-your instructor tells you that you have to stopp "DEVIL" from burning wizard city

PLEASE DO THIS

Mastermind
May 02, 2009