Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon 911

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Ok I was questing in Mooshu yesterday and was in the dungeon Shirtaki temple I started the quest and got to the shrine part while fighting the Air shrine guardian I lost connection but before I had to go to bed I was able get back on and finish the fight but when I went to trigger the Air Shrine nothing happens the message doesn't even pop up! I worked really hard to get this far PLEASE HELP!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
darkblaze83 wrote:
Ok I was questing in Mooshu yesterday and was in the dungeon Shirtaki temple I started the quest and got to the shrine part while fighting the Air shrine guardian I lost connection but before I had to go to bed I was able get back on and finish the fight but when I went to trigger the Air Shrine nothing happens the message doesn't even pop up! I worked really hard to get this far PLEASE HELP!

I feel your pain, but, once you disconnect in an Instance, you need to start over. It sucks, but the game doesn't know if you quit on purpose or not. The nice thing about that Instance is you don't have to recover the key again, so really, you have to repeat only one boss battle plus a few other.

My saddest story like this is my connection dropped in the final (read, 15th) room of Big Ben....and we won't go into connection drops in DS Instances.