Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are the February pets active from cards now?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
I know it seems like a silly question, but after the mix-up in December with gift card pets(at the beginning of that month) and what bonus they gave I want to make sure I am getting what is posted for this month.

Since the Holiday pets bonus is still showing, at all, on the gift card page it really makes me nervous about activating a card right now. I have more than enough Dragonblade pets and don't want any more...lol.

Someone from KI please answer. I don't want to take just anyone's word on this. Thanks! :D

Administrator
Yes, as of yesterday, if you redeem the card, you get the pet from the Adventurers pet set, which can be seen here:

http://www.wizard101.com/giftcards

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Yes, as of yesterday, if you redeem the card, you get the pet from the Adventurers pet set, which can be seen here:

http://www.wizard101.com/giftcards

Thanks so much, Professor! :D

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
How often do the sets change?
Is there a set schedule?
If so where can it be found?

Thank you.

Administrator
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Thank you Professor.
What I need to know is when the list changes.
I could not fine that info on the giftcards page.\

Thank you.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
It is a hard place to find other than the log in to the game which was why i book marked it so I can keep up when it does change. Hope you find it and when you do book mark it for easier access to it.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Have the powers been removed from the gift card pets?

The Current Set - The Assistants Pet Set now list no powers for any of the pets.
Is this dew to the new update?

Thank you.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Yeah, pets that had bonuses that were bought with crowns or on gift cards appear to have been stripped of their powers, other than their card. Very upsetting.