Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help on tomb of the beguiler

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
I was doing the beguiler quest and found out you need to activate the obelisks. I kept trying for a long time but doesn't seem to open. Does anybody know the combination of the obelisks?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Well first don't think my user name looks strange. When you go in to the tomb of the beguiler check the obelisks as you go along. You will notice a pattern of them. Remember the pattern and that is the combination. If you need help, you can look for me at the door to the tomb in the scarecrow realm. Scot Battlestalker. LVL 50 Grandmaster death.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
This was very frustrating for me when i did it and all i looked for were straight up answers so ill give you both if you want to figure it out yourselfs:

1: if you want to figure it out on your own :
There are tablets all around you and they give you the codes, this helped with the first one. On the fire level the tablets are more hard to see if you are not looking for them. make sure you look ALL around before you and they show the answers. It took half a hour for us to finally figure it out ( just the getting in). Then you talk to the mander after the battle. When you go through the archway you will see 3 tablets appear. Fire fire fire. Then you will see a braizer that is not fire. Turn the braizer to fire and then pull the lever. 2 more will appear. turn them to fire too. Then you will face the last boss. Good luck! :-) But wait, there is more. now you think UGH! Dont worry there is no tablets. You go straight to the back and kill a boss then talk to the mander. Then it becomes kinda of like a tower . You get a badge even though it might still be glitched. Well good luck :-D :-D :-D (the tower is 5 floors) The last boss has 3400 life so make sure you heal!
2: the straight up answers are:
First is: bird, spider, alligator, moon,
For the fire place is: sun, snake, moon, bird.
Then after you kill the boss there you speak to the mander and he will tell you that a krock is doing something to his brother. Now your thinking: seriously?!? before you get to the door 3 tablets will appear: fire fire fire. there is only one braizer so turn it to fire and try not to get caught. Then go pull the lever by the door. It will make the succeding sound. The door will not open. Now to more braizers have appeared. Change those to fire too and then open the lever. now the door will open and you will face the last boss. Good luck! :-) But now there is another place. ICE. Now your thinking: UGH why did i accept this quest?!? Well dont worry there isnt any tablets. Just kill the boss. Then you have to talk to the mander. Then it becomes a tower. its hard, its the super tower of KT. But you get a badge even though it might still be glitched. Well.... Good Luck :-D :-D :-D
( the tower is 5 floors) The last boss has 3400 life so make sure you heal!
Hope i helped! I know this would have helped me when i needed to do it!
-Mackenzie Jadeblade storm lvl 45
-Samantha Crowvault death lvl 50
P.S. i know this is long but it should help!!! :-) :-) :-D 8)