Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Ok, so I have unlocked Krokotopia and Grizzlehiem, but I am on the edge of my seat waiting to get to Marleybone. I am pretty much done with Krokotopia. I already have the crafting quest in Marleybone which is bugging me to do. Which quest and where finally gets me to Marleybone?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
howrseluvar wrote:
Ok, so I have unlocked Krokotopia and Grizzlehiem, but I am on the edge of my seat waiting to get to Marleybone. I am pretty much done with Krokotopia. I already have the crafting quest in Marleybone which is bugging me to do. Which quest and where finally gets me to Marleybone?

i have no idea

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
howrseluvar wrote:

You have to defeat Krokottep in Temple Of Storms. He isn't so hard after doing side quests.

Anthony Redflame Level 41 Necromancer (Just about 42)