Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Housing's Wallpaper...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I am going to be quite frank: I find some of the castle's wallpaper to be very, very ugly and boring. I was wondering if I could add new and different wallpaper to my house, before I bought it. Ya know- Change the tiles or the color and what-not? :)

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
carlosxthexunicorn wrote:
I am going to be quite frank: I find some of the castle's wallpaper to be very, very ugly and boring. I was wondering if I could add new and different wallpaper to my house, before I bought it. Ya know- Change the tiles or the color and what-not? :)

First off...Please remember that what you see on your screen isn't always what others see on their own. Please don't use tiny type. It's very hard to read without having to readjust our screens first.

They sell both wallpaper and tiling at the furniture stores. Specifically so a player can change their homes inside looks...Room by room.

Go to the furniture stores, see which designs intrest you, and purchase one (or several as each application is for a single room).

Then when you get to your home, open your house decorating icon (the the same button you use to place furniture). On the icon tool button, you'll see an image that shows the corner of a wall and floor. That's your tile/wallpaper button that will pull up the selections you've purchased. Go to the room you want to apply either in, click it, and it'll place itself in that room in the appropriate place (on the wall or on the floor).

You'll also see when you click on that icon, 2 images in the right lower corner that shows the flooring icon and wallpaper icon with arrows. That's your 'remove' tile/wallpaper options.

I'm including an image link that will show what I'm talking about, that I took to help another player asking how to remove their tile/wallpaper. LOL!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/AlicornsPrayer/RemoveButtons.jpg

Delver
May 04, 2009
You'll also see when you click on that icon, 2 images in the right lower corner that shows the flooring icon and wallpaper icon with arrows. That's your 'remove' tile/wallpaper options.

I'm including an image link that will show what I'm talking about, that I took to help another player asking how to remove their tile/wallpaper. LOL!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/AlicornsPrayer/RemoveButtons.jpg

Thanks for the tip. I couldn't figure out how to remove the wallpaper. I thought you were stuck with whatever you bought the first time.