Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Flying Elves

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Every time I go to Firecat Alley and fight a Fire Elf Pathfinder, it suddenly starts flying (attaks still affect it though)! Is this a glitch?

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
no, i think it's just doing a move. i see the elves doing it to an di start cracking up

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
i think it mite be a glitch cause wen they dothat to me they stay up there the rest of the battle

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Souljacker233 wrote:
Every time I go to Firecat Alley and fight a Fire Elf Pathfinder, it suddenly starts flying (attaks still affect it though)! Is this a glitch?

that allways happens to me :P

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Souljacker233 wrote:
Yes the same thing happened to me its just a bug.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
ya. its a glitch.

fire elf pathfinders are bugged.

when the pass,they float.
and when they do a natural attack,they stand there, you hear noises, take no damage, and they lose pips.

Delver
May 31, 2009
i have had them laying on the floor it looks like they are laughing at me so i usually overkill them, i hate being laughed at.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I have a similar problem in Grizzleheim. Sometimes when you are battling a Grendal it all of a sudden lays on the ground and looks funny and weird at the same time. It does its spells like always but laying down. I think this is a funny glitch don't fix it Kingsisle!
Lucas Drakebloom level 32
Ice student
Hero of Krokotopia

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Souljacker233 wrote:

happens to me too often. my computer seems to encounter every single glitch exsisting in wizard101