Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krok House Bug?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Hi there, I sent a bug report to Mr. Lincoln about a week ago, and I haven't received a reply about something odd:

The Desert Villa (large Krok home) has a small deck on top of the building that holds the Bank.

Attached to the deck are 2 flowerbeds. I placed some Small Candles in the flowerbeds.

When I tried to remove the Small Candles, they didn't light up when I put my cursor over them. (Everything else lights up when my mouse is over it, and then it allows me to Rotate/Pick up the item.)

Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Thanks.

Amber Pixiefountain~ life 50
Amber Goldleaf~ myth 50
Amber Willowleaf~ balance 50
Amber Moon~ storm 42

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
ok thats EXTREMELY weird that isn't suppose to happen maybe just wait longer then lincon will reply hope this helps :)

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
actually that happens a lot i put my shelf on a wall then i out books on them and i came back later and the shelf and books were in the wall and i couldnt take them out!?

Defender
May 08, 2009
Haze922 wrote:
actually that happens a lot i put my shelf on a wall then i out books on them and i came back later and the shelf and books were in the wall and i couldnt take them out!?

I remember when everyone's fireplace sunk though the wall and floor suddenly one night...good times, good times

Anyway, this use to happen to the small krok house too.Luckily, they fixed it. I sent a bug report to Mr.Lincoln about a week ago Sometimes I think my bug reports never make it to the administraters.Nothing offensive to them, I just think something goes wrong.