Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which spell is the best, and why?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I have created this post to bring some attention to some of the Spiral's best spells!

It can be any spell you've: heard of, have, or seen. (If there's one more reason you have seen it and I've not listed it, just add it)

The only thing you have to do is name the spell you like, and simply why you like it. You could also write where you have seen it. (You might want to list the "stats" of the card, in case people don't know it.)

My favorite spell is Rebirth. It is a Life move, and it give 650 (I think) health to everyone on your team, and also gives Spirit Armors. You get it when you're a Level 48 Life Student.

:D -Owlgirl8000

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
After playing more than a dozen characters from all the different schools, the one spell that I find is a must have for each character is 'Feint'.

My number two (as a good friend) would be a 'Pixie'. Cheap, easy to cast, saves friends.

Number three would be from ice...Tower shield.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
After playing more than a dozen characters from all the different schools, the one spell that I find is a must have for each character is 'Feint'.

My number two (as a good friend) would be a 'Pixie'. Cheap, easy to cast, saves friends.

Number three would be from ice...Tower shield.

:D Great choices! Thanks for posting! My second favorite spell is...

the Treasure Card, Ninja Pig! It's a Myth spell (I don't really know the "stats" though, SORRY! :?), and it's very rare, that I think you can only buy it. It's like three ninja pigs that stack up together and they like fall and attack you. It's so cool!

Owlgirl8000 :D