Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightside

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
i am doing a quest were i need to go in to nightside how do i get it to let me in i already have a sudskipshion

Survivor
May 02, 2009
AshleyMoonstone wrote:
i am doing a quest were i need to go in to nightside how do i get it to let me in i already have a sudskipshion

I suppose you already know the answer by now, but it never hurts to reply.
Nightside (also known as the Death School by some) is located behind a waterfall in Wizard City. Remember when you had to go to the Unicorn Way for your very first quest? You had to cross a bridge, with a waterfall to the left. That's the one.

Hope it helps.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
I have the same problem... It won't let me enter even though I have a subscription. I'm level 11 and I need to get in for a quest... HELP!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
First, you must defeat Prince Alicane Swiftarrow, The Harvest Lord, and General Achilles. Then Merle Ambrose will call you to his office, and give you the quest The Dark Of Nightside Then you will battle Lord Nightshade, and return to Merle Ambrose. He will then tell you to unlock the door behind the waterfall(a.k.a the door to Nightside.) You Probably teleported to a friend in Nightside to get your quest that you have.Does that help?

Sabrina Mythshard,level 22, adept pyromancer
Autumn Mythtalon,level 13, innate conjurer
Savannah Battleweaver,level 11,innate sorcerer
Corwin Stormbringer,level 9, apprentice diviner

Survivor
May 30, 2009