Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More than one person quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
I am getting frustrated. I cannot get any new quest until I finish the quests I have. But they are just impossible for one person to do alone, at least at my level which is 43 or 44. So I am stuck and have nothing new to do. I don't want to pay a monthly prescription on a game that leaves you dependent on others when I don't know that many players.

I have people asking to be friends all the time but then that is basically the last I see of them except one or two every once in a while.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
LadyKas wrote:
I am getting frustrated. I cannot get any new quest until I finish the quests I have. But they are just impossible for one person to do alone, at least at my level which is 43 or 44. So I am stuck and have nothing new to do. I don't want to pay a monthly prescription on a game that leaves you dependent on others when I don't know that many players.

I have people asking to be friends all the time but then that is basically the last I see of them except one or two every once in a while.

>I am not sure what Quests you are stuck on, but why not try asking players on this board to help you. Usually posting the Quest, a meeting time, place & realm will get people there (if it is a reasonable time). If you want more specific help ask for school types & levels you are looking for.
example: Great Spyre, meet at start of instance, Sat at 4 eastern, pixie realm. Please be able to enter instance :-)

> Friends: look for those that are adult (look at the 'talk' icon, the adults have none, a bubble for young adult friends, and the crossed out circle for our youngest freinds)...usually (hopefully) the mature ones won't be as flaky