Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wish List

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
I've been playing for a few weeks now and there are a few things I would put on a wish list if I could change things. It is a short list because so far I am really happy with this game. :-) If any of these have already been brought up, please forgive the reposting...

1: I would prefer to press X to go in or out of doors. Getting randomly sucked into or out of a shop and other indoor areas gets a bit annoying. The home shop in Marleybone is one of the worst. When I have to go around the table by the front door I often go back out of the shop.

2: I love my Marleybone townhouse. One of the main reasons I bought it was because of the tiny park with the little pond. I wish I could place my Triton Statue in that pond. Is there any home item that can be placed in water?

3: I wish there was home items that would hold things like in the shops. A wand rack for the pretty little wands that my character has outgrown. A wardrobe that actually holds wearables. I love the little hat stands in the shops as well.

4: Flower vases that would hold the single flower blooms that we can get. I did discover that I can tuck those single blooms in the flower beds. I wish I could place my pretty orchid in a vase in my house though. It looked rather odd just standing there on it's bare stem.

Thats it! Like I said, its a short list.

thanks

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I love these ideas; especially the one with the Wand Rack and Wardrobes that REALLY hold robes, and boots and stuff! Great ideas! Keep on sharing your ideas! :D

-Owlgirl8000