Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The answer to these "problems"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Problems
1 - Balance/Judgment is out of control
2 - Wildbolt is out of control
3 - Chain Stunning is out of control
4 - [Insert your favorite PvP problem] is out of control

Answer
To state the obvious, Wizard 101 is game with a card based combat system. The answer, therefore, revolves around the construction of your deck, your equipment, and the "luck of the draw".

Is it annoying to lose in some of these situations when someone else goes first, flattens you before you can get the right shield, and then to top it off, they say "You got PWNED NooB"? Yes, it is. However, that does not mean the game is broken.

Is it less fun than walking in and winning every round? That depends.

The fundamental point of any competition is that someone will win, and someone will loose. How you handle the loss, and the win, is just as important as if you lost or won.

Could many people here learn to be better winners and losers, learn something as fundamental as good sportsmanship? Yes, they could.

Could many people here learn to delay gratification, continue to strive for something, and appreciate the value of the hard earned win? Yes, they could.

My solution is simple, learn from your loses and your wins. Learn how to be better at building their spell deck, selecting the right equipment for PvP, and have a little luck. When you win or lose, be gracious and humble.

Let's try this for a solution, shall we?

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I don't get it....

Are you asking a question or answering one?

Because if your answering these problems then you did a good job.

I don't know it was just kinda confusing at first....

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
That was very rational and well-articulated.

It's not going to happen.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Zurch101 wrote:
I don't get it....

Are you asking a question or answering one?

Because if your answering these problems then you did a good job.

I don't know it was just kinda confusing at first....

Answering. The beginning is the problem(s) I'm suggesting an answer to.

I wrote it in a "problem/answer" type format and was, in part, trying to show that most of these problems people complain about are really the same fundamental problem.

My apologies if it was not clear at first.