Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we have the ability to stitch wand/staff

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2008

I love the clothes stitching so much, so good job there KI :D. I would like to see something similar to be done with the wands/staffs. I like the look of this low level staff i have but as a grandmaster the low level staff has no power. Since clothes are stitched maybe you could make like a carpenter shop where you can get your wand remade. I think this would be a good idea and others would agree i am sure. Please can I get a professor to respond to this with there thoughts?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I like this idea. I spent time searching for a look I liked with my fire wizard and stiched the clothes but the sword looks a little out of place now. It would be nice to stich a sword/staff/wand to fit the look that I have created. Also some of the wands I have used in the past were ones I used for stats and school type but didn't like the look of. I would gladly spend a little gold or crowns to change it to something pretty to look at!

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
That is what I have been writting about. Glad there are more of us who think the same :) KI please consider the idea...
How about this idea...what if your wand or staff level up with you? :) You could then just buy a wand or staff...or sword. Mix of either crowns or gold.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I think thats an awesome idea! I am Life but i need a death touch for strategy reasons, so that would be a good solution.

T. Dunesword
Magus Theurigist

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I also like this idea because some swords look better than others like transfering a nice storm sword(none in specific) to that nice sword valor.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
maybe the blacksmith bear in GH near the world gate can stitch wands and athames

Defender
May 31, 2009
i agree! we should be able to stitck wands and staffs. i have the jade onis sword and its cool and i want it to have the attack of my longblade of the homonculus. please KI add this

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I'm always putting a post to this question. Stitch wands/staffs KI That would be great. It is a great idea...better than the henchmen idea :)
Sorry had to say that