Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People complain about myth, don't!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Sorry I wrote the "Doom and Gloom - needs to change!" thing guys . And I hear people saying things like minions should be banned from PvP, myth shields on, and their shieldbreaking spells (That part I actually don't like)

Person who yelled at me in that other topic: That's not what I'm complaining about

Michelle Sandheart
Adept Conjurer level 27

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Agreed, it's just like a fire-elf with health. Besides, if you beat the wizard the minion dies.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
Sorry I wrote the "Doom and Gloom - needs to change!" thing guys . And I hear people saying things like minions should be banned from PvP, myth shields on, and their shieldbreaking spells (That part I actually don't like)

Person who yelled at me in that other topic: That's not what I'm complaining about

Michelle Sandheart
Adept Conjurer level 27

Whats the point? Do you actually care about people complaining about myth? I find it as a clone of my original post about balance. Almost same title, even. Plus one sentence about myth doesn't cut that you REALLY have something to say about it.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I see you dont pvp well...

Also you didnt explain much why you posted this topic. You have made like 3 threads in one day, you know you can reply right?