Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entering the Vault of Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I have the quest in the Vault of Ice, but every time I try to enter I cannot. Is there a level requirement?

TIA

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
What quest do you have that requires you to enter the Vault of Ice?

If Shalek the Wise hasn't yet given you the quest to enter the Vault of Ice, then you cannot enter. Regardless of that fact that you may have other quests that require you to go in there (such as the obelisk rubbing for Zan'ne).

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
mmcknight2 wrote:
I have the quest in the Vault of Ice, but every time I try to enter I cannot. Is there a level requirement?

TIA

It depends on which quest you have to enter Vault of Ice. If you a sidequest to go there, you will not have the ability to enter without the original quest.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mmcknight2 wrote:

TIA

You must have a side quest to go into that area. This happens a lot actually...just go along the main-line quests and you should open it soon.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
mmcknight2 wrote:

TIA

I am having the same problem. I know you need a quest to get in but i dont know which quest. I have the obilesk (I dont know how you spell that :( ) rubbing task but it wont let me in. Is it a quest from shalek and if it is how do i get it. I have been stuck on this now for 2 weeks SOMEBODY PLZ HELP ME!!

Survivor
May 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
mmcknight2 wrote:

TIA

It depends on which quest you have to enter Vault of Ice. If you a sidequest to go there, you will not have the ability to enter without the original quest.

What quest do you need to get into the vault of ice??? I have been stuck on this quest now for 2 weeks and i really need help. Once again what quest do you need to enter the Vault of ice??

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
peppercat67: Don't ask the same question multiple times in different threads.

You must complete the main storyline quests in Halls of Champions, and the Grand Arena. Both quests are given to you by Shalek the Wise in the Krokosphynx's Entrance Hall.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
There are side quests for the Vault of Ice, you have to go to the grand arena and talk to the arena master and do his quests. After you should be able to go the Vault of Ice for real.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
NightLife990 wrote:
There are side quests for the Vault of Ice, you have to go to the grand arena and talk to the arena master and do his quests. After you should be able to go the Vault of Ice for real.

well I cant so am I doing anything wrong or wat?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cylis123 wrote:
NightLife990 wrote:

well I cant so am I doing anything wrong or wat?

Hi. Like they said in the other responses on here, you might have a "side quest" (like,,,get a rubbing from the obelisk), but you can't get into the Vault of Ice until you get the main quest from Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall. If you follow the story line, you will eventually get the main quest and be able to do the two quests at the same time.

One other option would be to find someone who has the Vault of Ice main quest, add them to your friends list, and then teleport to them inside the Vault. But eventually, you will get the main quest for the Vault yourself and then have to repeat it again anyway...

Hope this helped.