Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kraysys' Slippers of Subterfuge??

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I have killed Kraysys about twenty-five times. I have gotten rewarded everything but these Slippers. I have seen the 50th level death shoes drop 3 times, various hats (even the 50 level life and balance), athanes, Rings of Betrayal (which are still No Trade), Regal Dragons (which are cool statues), Professor Falmea (drops regularly had 3 and sold 2 not building a shine). But no 50th level myth shoes yet. What is the drop rate on these?All my other grands have their shoes. (storm, death, life, ice, and balance) , no myth yet. I have the level 45 Myth Redwind's Bountiful Boots even. Is the drop rate really rare?

Charles TitanBreaker Grandmaster Storm
John SunHunter Grandmaster Balance
John SoulThief Grandmaster Death
Charles FrostHammer Grandmaster Ice
John WildWalker Grandmaster Life
Charles OgreBlood Master Myth level 42

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
you need to understand that if your myth is level 50 you have even LESS of a chance to get the boots if say you were level 49 i have a grandmaster friend helping my adept myth farm for grand items i have the boots already after 2 tries or you could try to farm him on one of your other wizards that aren't myth hope this helps you in your quest :P.

Noah Soulfountain
Balance
Level 50

Hero
May 27, 2009
Yeah, I've tried about twenty-five times for the Life level 50 hat from Kraysys - and I have gotten at least two pairs of your Myth boots, maybe three. I wish we could trade, but now I've switched to another wizard to try again. I'm hoping because she's Myth, she'll get the Life hat for her sister. So far after six attempts, I've gotten three of the wraith amulets, but no hat.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
Yeah, I've tried about twenty-five times for the Life level 50 hat from Kraysys - and I have gotten at least two pairs of your Myth boots, maybe three. I wish we could trade, but now I've switched to another wizard to try again. I'm hoping because she's Myth, she'll get the Life hat for her sister. So far after six attempts, I've gotten three of the wraith amulets, but no hat.

You and me both. I keep getting other schools stuff but not my stuff. I don't like the drop rate. :(

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I have faught kraysys about 1008 times (no joke) and havent gotten my myth boots! I have faught Yeva Spiderkeeper about 781 times and no hat WHY IS MYTH GRAND STUFF LIKE IMPOSSIBLE FOR MYTH TO GET?!!??!?!?!?!?!!?!

Kelsey Myth level 50 myth