Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Okay i am having all these glitches on my game. I go to the bazaar and it says "i'm sorry that dungeon is full" and i go to the tree of life and i am near noomoonaga's tower and i get pulled back to wear the tortured kakeda souls are. it's wierd

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
i have a glitch were go anywhere [but expecially cyclops lane and firecat alley]
where a chain comes up at the bottom of the screen it then saisnetwork connetction statusthen it stuffs up,if anyone who has the same proplem is reading this look for the things that have happened to you.
1.automatic log off
2.not being able too move your wizard
3.going into a fight and not being able too see your cards[happens normally when the chain comes up when in a fight]
4.getting automaticly moved from one spot to another
5.trying to get into a place [eg:athame shop] without being able to get there
6.not being able to see the other people on you server or area

[if anyone has experienced other glitches having to do with the chain at the bottom of the screen please reply

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Defender
Jun 13, 2009
meerkat234 wrote:
i have a glitch were go anywhere [but expecially cyclops lane and firecat alley]
where a chain comes up at the bottom of the screen it then saisnetwork connetction statusthen it stuffs up,if anyone who has the same proplem is reading this look for the things that have happened to you.
1.automatic log off
3.going into a fight and not being able too see your cards[happens normally when the chain comes up when in a fight]

[if anyone has experienced other glitches having to do with the chain at the bottom of the screen please reply
Thats what happens when you lose connection, sometimes

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
i'm sorry to mention this glitch when the chain comes up go to your charecter stats before the chain gets to the red and you'll see every stat is 999,999,999,999,999,999,999 i mean everything crowns health mana training points everything

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
meerkat234 wrote:
1.automatic log off

Okay, the chain is not a glitch, it is to tell you that you are losing connection to your network server.
#2 is just a bug.
The rest are just your computer being slow or losing connection and if you knew anything about computers you would know that already.