Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unicorn Statue doesn't fit on Life Pedestal

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
I have tried over and over to fit the Unicorn Statue, dropped from Lady Blackhope, onto the Life Stone Pedestal, which also drops from her.

No matter how I turn the Unicorn it still will not stand on top of the pedestal. Why is this?

It seems logical that this statue should be on this pedestal, so why doesn't it?

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
I tried to get the unicorn statue on a pedestal as well and no luck either. I did get it to stand on a Round Statue Base. I picked that up in the Bazzar for around 700 - 800 gold.

The pedestals will hold other things though.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Nope, it's not a glitch. It's always not been able to fit on the life pedestal.
When I was just a little apprentice (level 8), I tried to put a tree, unicorn statue, fence, and myth pedestal in my dorm room back when I had one. It was really funny!!!!!!!!!! * giggle *

Caroline Sunbright
(I'm a grandmaster now)

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
Nope, it's not a glitch. It's always not been able to fit on the life pedestal.
When I was just a little apprentice (level 8), I tried to put a tree, unicorn statue, fence, and myth pedestal in my dorm room back when I had one. It was really funny!!!!!!!!!! * giggle *

Caroline Sunbright
(I'm a grandmaster now)

Because it worked at one time doesn't mean it works now. Try it!

Two Grands in Storm, Grand Fire, Grand Death, Grand Life, Grand Ice, Grand Balance...not that it all matters...

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Ithlia wrote:
I tried to get the unicorn statue on a pedestal as well and no luck either. I did get it to stand on a Round Statue Base. I picked that up in the Bazzar for around 700 - 800 gold.

The pedestals will hold other things though.

Yeah, I really wanted it on the Life Pedestal to go at my Life School House though. Hopefully they might look into this and get it fixed sometime :-/

Delver
May 29, 2009
Hopefully they might look into this and get it fixed sometime :-/

Not to sound too cynical but I wouldn't hold your breath. I wrote into the lab, tech support, and forums last summer about this glitch. Dumb me went and bought several so each of my wizards would have one for their unicorn statue. All six of them are sitting in the bank waiting to see if this problem will be resolved.

I have also had a problem with the futon cushion fitting on the futon. So now it looks like I have a piece of plywood and a sleeping bag side by side on the floor of my Imperial Palace.

Oh, well. I like the furniture and can only hope that one day the glitches will be fixed so that they may be placed where they belong.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Hopefully they might look into this and get it fixed sometime :-/

Not to sound too cynical but I wouldn't hold your breath. I wrote into the lab, tech support, and forums last summer about this glitch. Dumb me went and bought several so each of my wizards would have one for their unicorn statue. All six of them are sitting in the bank waiting to see if this problem will be resolved.

I have also had a problem with the futon cushion fitting on the futon. So now it looks like I have a piece of plywood and a sleeping bag side by side on the floor of my Imperial Palace.

Oh, well. I like the furniture and can only hope that one day the glitches will be fixed so that they may be placed where they belong.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Yeah, I know it seems like it takes forever sometimes to get these things fixed. And it's interesting to know that this has not been working for this long too!

And, now that you mention it I have that same problem at my Imperial Palace with my Futon and Futon Cushion. I ended up putting the cushion in another area of the bedroom and put the red Futon Pillow on it at one end, so now it basically just looks like a bed that hasn't been made...lol. But I call it my exercise mat now, cause that is more what it looks like on it's own. It would have been nice if the things would have fit together right though. Makes me wonder if KI even knows that this stuff is supposed to fit together that way?...j/k.

Luckily I didn't buy the Life Pedestals and Unicorns, I get them on drops all the time when I go to make treasure cards :)