Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I am a lvl 34 Balance wizard in MB and Have never been given the Nightside Quest I have done all Wizard city, Trinton, Col, CyClops, Et Al: But Ambrose never talks to me. Not that this quest is needed I quess Because I have been able to move on But I would ,ike to be able to do it. Any suggestions?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
That is awkward. You are ABSOLUTELY SURE that you have done every single quest in Wizard City?

~ Joshua RavenHammer ~ Adept Pyromancer Level 25 or higher ~

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
Samantha, I may be wrong but I think you should visit 'Nightshade' - talk to Marla, she's the one that gives you the sunken city quest.

Enjoy.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
yup, I've talked to marla so many times and done sunken city. I have the badge. I mean the the one Ambrose gives you. He just wont talk to me evevery time he calls me to come talk to him he tells me the same thing he has told me since I was very small. " keep looking Malistaire is some where....or something like that.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
SAMANTHA521 wrote:
I am a lvl 34 Balance wizard in MB and Have never been given the Nightside Quest.

SAMANTHA521 wrote:
yup, I've talked to marla so many times and done sunken city.

The entrance to Sunken City is in Nightside. Nightside is the area behind the waterfall where the Death school has ended up at.

So, obviously you have done the "nightside" quest.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Sounds like either you have a glitch, or you did do the dungeon properly. OR you haven't done all the quests which is the most probable reason.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Ok I am a lvl 42 and some how i have missed the convert spell ( i amd death ) i have searched every where for this card in wizard city where do i get it from? Another thing i Missed the Minion Card no idea who give those quests. That would be helpful,,,,

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Sounds to me like you stopped visiting Dworgyn in the death school in Nightside. He probably has several spell quests waiting to give to you.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009