Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What idea would you have for a new school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
I know on Wizard101 Central there have been many threads that ask this question. But I wanted to ask it here. If there going to make another school it would probably bring others. Two more probably. The reason I say this is because the magical number 3 keeps coming back to Wizard101. 3 elemntal schools, 3 spirit schools. The worlds are divided into 3 parts. My friend Charles Darkdreamer is the one that came up with this. I mean he is saving three wizard slots in case they come out with 3 more schools. Anyway My idea would be celestial schools. Astrology school,Galaxy School,Universe school. Just thoughts though. But what would your idea be for a new school.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have answered similar posts with this same answer. I believe a school of War would be nice to offset the school of balance.

You mentioned the schools being in groups of three, but balance is alone. I think this comes from the idea of it touching a little of all the schools, yet see very little of the spirit schools within Balance. Yes, they have a healing spell, but so does fire, and in a way so does death and myth. I guess IMO balance is a little off balance when it comes to the spirit side.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life