Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
what are they main story line quests?? so i can get to marleybone so i can party with my friend and kill some mice to celebrate and if i find the oreo cookie monster in the milk i will share the crumbs with you guys all thank you and i think i am getting a call from sherlock

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
what are they main story line quests?? so i can get to marleybone so i can party with my friend and kill some mice to celebrate and if i find the oreo cookie monster in the milk i will share the crumbs with you guys all thank you and i think i am getting a call from sherlock

Look back to your quests. Re-look at the person who gave you the quest and if they say anything about krokopatra, krokotep, krokocomen(lol something like that) or malistaire, you are probably on the right track

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
main people to take quest from not like thoes quests from thoes guys who ask you to kill this and that when you have to aceept from the dog in the entrance [ palce of fire ] like that right now i got the stonechin am i on the track i think i have to get to that guy on the end of the collseem to go to somthing else which is a ?????

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
oh yay i am in the krokophinx but the tomb of storms is great too[tomb of storms is ugly]

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
HI Jenyfiregirl ITs your best friend Finnagin Darkflame I know what quest you are on The Empor's Retreat Quest ill be happy to help! The Storyline quest is Kill krokopatra