Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I have looked all over... wel kinda..lol. Is the only potion seller in WC? So everytime my only 3 bottles are empty I have to run to WC? Its so wierd in MB there are no blue dots roaming around for us:-( Even with 271 I run out before I am ready to go to WC. Thanks ahead for any help :-)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
There are plenty of mana wisps in MB. If you can't find any switch to a perfect realm. I don't believe that there is a potion seller there, but I could be mistaken.

Delver
May 04, 2009
SAMANTHA521 wrote:
I have looked all over... wel kinda..lol. Is the only potion seller in WC? So everytime my only 3 bottles are empty I have to run to WC? Its so wierd in MB there are no blue dots roaming around for us:-( Even with 271 I run out before I am ready to go to WC. Thanks ahead for any help :-)

The only one who sells refills is in the Fairegrounds in WC. But that gets kind of expensive as your level gets higher.

You can get the blue wisps in Regent's Square in Marleybone. And they also have the mini-game circles in the center of Regent's Square so you can play mini-games and refill your potion bottles there.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
SAMANTHA521 wrote:

The only one who sells refills is in the Fairegrounds in WC. But that gets kind of expensive as your level gets higher.

You can get the blue wisps in Regent's Square in Marleybone. And they also have the mini-game circles in the center of Regent's Square so you can play mini-games and refill your potion bottles there.

Yah! To get only ONE potion filled, it costs like 2000 gold for me!

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Hollen1233 wrote:
SAMANTHA521 wrote:

actually, i think the cost raises each time you buy a refill

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
</div>
</blockquote> actually, i think the cost raises each time you buy a refill </div>
</blockquote>

I don't think it raises with each purchase. I think it raises with your level.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Think on it. The more mana you have, the bigger the potion is needed. Therefore the price is going to be higher.