Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing master of storm badge

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
I just recently got the last spell for my school, storm lord. when i got the card i also got a pet and the xp and the gold, but i didn't get the badge master of storm! The next day the badge was not there! so can the staff at wizard 101 please fix this and give me the badge, i was looking foward to geting it!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
They don't need to fix anything. The reason you do not have the Master of Storm badge is because you failed to learn all of the Storm spells.

These are the Storm spells not given to you by your teacher:
Storm Shield from Sabrina Greenstar, Fairegrounds, WC
Dissipate from Mildred Farseer, Colossus Blvd., WC
Soothe from Mortis the Death tree, Nightside, WC
Sap Power from Croaky, Digmoore Station, MB

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
They don't need to fix anything. The reason you do not have the Master of Storm badge is because you failed to learn all of the Storm spells.

These are the Storm spells not given to you by your teacher:
Storm Shield from Sabrina Greenstar, Fairegrounds, WC
Dissipate from Mildred Farseer, Colossus Blvd., WC
Soothe from Mortis the Death tree, Nightside, WC
Sap Power from Croaky, Digmoore Station, MB

You could have told them what they are missing or why they are missing it, it would have been more helpful as some don't realize why this happens.

Anyway, to the one who is missing their Master of Storm badge:

The reason you are is most likely because you did not pick up all your Storm spells from all the secret trainers as well as the spells from your school teacher.

Be sure to visit:
-Sabrina Greenstar in the Wizard City Commons Fairegrounds
-Mortis, The Death Tree, in Nightside
-Mildred Farseer, on Colossus Boulevard(in a house down a short, hidden road to the left of Mindy Pixiecrown as you appoach her)
-Croaky at Digmoore Station's Air Dales Hideaway, behind Mayor Pimsbury

Each of those trainers have a Storm school spell you need in order to get your badge. Visit those trainers and you should find your missing Storm spell and get your badge. :D

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
oceandaydreamer wrote:
You could have told them what they are missing or why they are missing it, it would have been more helpful as some don't realize why this happens.

Did you not bother to read what I wrote?