Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding on Experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
as you all can read in the announcements they are saying they are going to continue the game so we may level up higher. BUT if they do continue the game, will they give you the experience you have earned after achieving level 50? or will they pretend like we never did the quests and make us do them over?! i asked myself the same question and am seeking for the answer! i am just curious? plz leave your responses telling me what you think or you know! because i would not want to earn back all of that experience AGAIN because i reached grand master in mooshu :-)

Jeffrey BlueBreeze level 50 thaumaturge

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I posted this question a while back, and Prof. Greyrose said that the experience you gained after Grandmaster is not kept track of. All it is lost forever. I'm sure that when the new world comes out, it will give more than enough quests to get to the new highest level though, so that's probably something that you don't have to worry about.

Question for you:
How did you get to Grandmaster so soon?!

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
I can't speak for KI, but the most likely scenario is that you will not be given any retroactive experience. Once they raise the cap, you'll begin where you left off ... at Level 50 and change.

You will not have to repeat any quests you have already performed. They are done and over with.