Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Explorer
May 04, 2009
I do not know...maybe there are... well... that's all i got.... i really gotta stop 'dot-dot-dotting'

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
SirRelm wrote:
I have read people talking about secret schools....is there really such a thing?
There is no such thing as secret schools but there are secret trainers. They are:

Mildreed farseer-she is in collosus bulavard and gives quench,dissapate, melt, life trap and reshuffle

Mortis/death tree-he teaches taunt,infection,sooth(i dont know how to spell it)and something else that i forgot.

Sabrina greenstar-she is the girl in the fairegrounds and she gives one shield of every school and gives a free shield of your school.

I dont know his name but he is on the roof of the "secret shop" in Krokotopia and gives cards for your minion.

Croaky-He is in marleybone where the ticket lady is and he gives one free card if its in your school.

I am not sure if i left anyone out but those are some secret trainers.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
There are no secret schools.

There are, however, "secret" trainers. One is located in Colossus Blvd in the house by Mindy.

Another is the Myth trainer located on the secret island in Krokotopia, which can only be accessed when the obelisks by the regular shops is completely lit and the transport illuminated.

There is also Niles, the Balance Tree, located on the Krokosphynx Island. He has Elemental Blades, Elemental Traps, Spirit Blades and Spirit Traps.

There is a secret trainer located inside Digmore Station in Marleybone. Go down the stairs behind the mayor.