Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

that guy next to the ghost+tomb of buielger

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
in the temple of storms who is that guy next to the ghost because i beat krokotopia and i NEVER talked to him once. If anyone has talked to him who is he and what quests should i do to talk to him?

Also where is the tomb of the beiulger? because i beat it before but i forgot where it is.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
in the temple of storms who is that guy next to the ghost because i beat krokotopia and i NEVER talked to him once. If anyone has talked to him who is he and what quests should i do to talk to him?

Also where is the tomb of the beiulger? because i beat it before but i forgot where it is.

Uh, yah he gives a quest of some sort but i totally forgot which quest or how to get it. I havent been to krok in a while. As for tomb of beguiler, thats by the purple mander. Its on the left of krokopatra's temple, up the stairs.

Delver
May 29, 2009

He sends you on various quests starting in the Karakahn (sp) Barracks. You should see the ? above his head after you have defeated the Karakahn (sp) Ravagers. He will then have you fight in the Ahnic and Djeserit Tombs.

Just go back and talk to him.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress