Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
:) I finally got a subscription and remembered that I could use the forums...
Anyway, though many people have posted this, I need some RELIABLE and HIGH LEVEL wizards to help me out with sunken city. I have loads of treasure cards for your troubles. I prefer that AT LEAST one person be a life wizard. We will need the healing. If you have any questions about the help I need, DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
haha if you still need help post a reply and i can help you throught the whole thing easy, being a grand storm has its advantages, and btw dont worry i can heal u

Delver
May 31, 2009
I dont understand, there is usaully a lot of players hanging around the sunken city who are looking to go in. If they are level 12 or higher you should be fine, you may have a problem finding lifers as fewer people play them but loads of people have life as a second school. The more that go in the faster you can get out here are simple tips; make everyone your friend, full bottles, and know in some spots you are suppose to get caught in others well there are a "lot" of bad guys.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Ok now it may be tough but maybe with a life or balance or even a friend sometimes it's not bad. I had to help saome one at a lvl 6 and i was a 32 i mean he gave me a hand sometimes when i fiz it's good to have a friend.