Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shiritaki Temple is stuck.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
I have a level 45 diviner by the name of Olivia Bear. I completed MOOSHU a couple weeks ago and have been working in Dragonspire. Taking a break rom Dragonspyre I chose to go back and do some quests that had been added since I started upon the game's initial release.

So here is the problem. When I enter Shiritaki temple my current goal is to talk to Dihn Ho. I cannot get through the stone gate. My first time through I was told to fight a boss and get a key. I have fought the boss again without prompting, but get no key to open the gate.

I have waited hours and over a week between attempts for the temple to reset properly. I have restarted my client and tried on other computers as well. The problem persists. I even went in with another character in hopes I could simply teleport to them once they were beyond the gate. My glitch effected them as well.

So how can I fix this issue?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
Whatever the problem was, it seems to have resolved itself. I was able to get the key and move on. Thanks

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008