Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PLZ READ BUG IN THE JADE ONI

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I'm level 37 farming the Jade Oni I Tried Over 11 times add 20 to it and didn't get hydra amulet WHAT IS GOING ON??? is this a big giant bugg??? or is it Bad Luck or what?? I've helped my friend and he got it the first time i about never see it in bazzar only when i don't have enough gold for it i see it then i sell and its gone WHAT THE IS GOING ON?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
toonenough wrote:
I'm level 37 farming the Jade Oni I Tried Over 11 times add 20 to it and didn't get hydra amulet WHAT IS GOING ON??? is this a big giant bugg??? or is it Bad Luck or what?? I've helped my friend and he got it the first time i about never see it in bazzar only when i don't have enough gold for it i see it then i sell and its gone WHAT THE IS GOING ON?

just regular bad luck, sorry

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
toonenough wrote:
It is not bad luck it is just how rare the chances of the item you will get. For example:

if you are fighting malistare you have more of a chance of getting something like a regant than the super cool item the ________.

Kinda understand what i'm trying to say ?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The drops from bosses are random. Some ppl can get a certain item they want within the first 5 tries, others may take weeks or months ... if they get it at all.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I understand your frustration!

You will be told by KI and other players that it is simply luck of the draw.
In many cases this is right, but I have had problems trying to get gear from other bosses.

I fought Kraysys in Dragonspyre over 75 times trying to get a level 50 item and never did get it. I did however receive over a half dozen crown items and the level 50 items for every school except the one I needed.

Just out of curiosity I emailed KI and asked if this was normal. Their response was "NO this isn't normal and they would look into it". It's been months now and no response.

My suggestions:
1) DON'T break the computer!!!!!
2) Keep trying until you want to break the computer
3) Take a deep breath, move on to another quest, and have some fun.

Good luck with your future battle(s)!!!!!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2009
First of all you don't have to beat Jade Oni to get hydra amulet! GO TO BAZAAR! unless you like beating the jade oni to get other treasures! BALANCE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James DayShade

SCHOOL OF BALANCE!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Ok, first Balance may rule but its not the CENTER OF THE EARTH it is just a school of Wizard101 so it really doesnt matter of being what school I'm Ice known as the weakest :( school I may suck but when i try I can beat any Balance or wizard YOUR NOT THE CENTER OF THEE EARTH your just Balance and that is just a SCHOOL! have a Good day, oh and if this goes to the wrong person I mean it goes to the Balance boy

Rebecca GoldenFriend :)
Level 43 :D
Ice Student! :D

Explorer
May 09, 2009
ZoeyZero6024 wrote:
Ok, first Balance may rule but its not the CENTER OF THE EARTH it is just a school of Wizard101 so it really doesnt matter of being what school I'm Ice known as the weakest :( school I may suck but when i try I can beat any Balance or wizard YOUR NOT THE CENTER OF THEE EARTH your just Balance and that is just a SCHOOL! have a Good day, oh and if this goes to the wrong person I mean it goes to the Balance boy

Rebecca GoldenFriend :)
Level 43 :D
Ice Student! :D

ice may have bad attacks, but it's not weak. Ice has LOTS of health which can be better than lot's of attack.
toonenough wrote:

just bad luck.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Lol thats funny, i got a troll pet form the troll boss in crimson fields on my first try, and i got a fire wing from ember ever burn on my first try.