Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Order of the Fang?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2008
I was letting a friend play one of my characters, and when I played the character again I found myself on Krokosphinx with this quest, but I have no idea what I am supposed to do. I asked my friend and he told me that he didn't know because he just clicked through the dialogue, so basically I am wondering what do I need to do next?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2008
You need to walk around the pyramid of the Sun and look for Marlybonians (Walking Dogs) with exclamations on their heads. Don't be alone, I'm stuck on it too T.T I NEED TO FIND A PILE OF DIRT! Hehe, I just gave you a heads up, keep your eye out for a pile of dirt in the future, I can tell you, the dirt quest = INTENSLY HARD O_O

Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
amberdrop6 wrote:
You need to walk around the pyramid of the Sun and look for Marlybonians (Walking Dogs) with exclamations on their heads. Don't be alone, I'm stuck on it too T.T I NEED TO FIND A PILE OF DIRT! Hehe, I just gave you a heads up, keep your eye out for a pile of dirt in the future, I can tell you, the dirt quest = INTENSLY HARD O_O

The pile of dirt is near the wall on the side of the wall where gordon is.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
amberdrop6, I am thinking that you had misunderstood him.
Vindrow is referring to The Order Of The Fang quest, received at the temple of the storms. He is not referring to the entire Krokotopia.

You may not of had known this as you mentioned you were on the "pile of dirt" quest, which is quite far before you can reach the Temple Of The Storms.

Vindrow, as to you having no idea of "The Order Of The Fang", I am concluding that you don't have acess to The Temple Of The Storm yet. If you do, than you should be able to do the quest. Once you are able to do so, just check your quest log and see your next homework.

amberdrop6, the pile of dirt you are looking for can be found leaning against the wall of the excavation site, infront of the professor.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2008
You're correct I don't have access to the Tombs of Storms, so how do I gain access to the Tomb of Storms?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I can't find ANY quests in the Krokosphinx!

I have the same quest - to find the Order of the Fang - and can't figure out what to do next. I've been all over every square inch of the Krokosphinx and still no-one talks to me!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2008
You want to go down the ladder into the square hole *outside* the Krokosphinx. I had similar issues the first time I did it and I read all the text thoroughly.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2008
look in the area just in front of the balance tree. You should see a hole in the ground with a ladder sticking out of it. walk up to it and hit X to activate. you will go down the ladder. That is the order of the Fang.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
amber drop,in the dig site,walk along the left wall,a message should appear telling you to press x