Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entered Mooshu at Level 21

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Everyone! I was online and warped to someone in the Mooshu. I actually arrived there and got to see it. The monsters were ninjas and I have trouble beating them. What levels are Rank 5? I think it was like the 30's. There has been harder challenges like surviving in Sunken City. I was lucky to get the badge for completing it. Thank you Mason Watershade!

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
My brother beat Marleybone at Lv26 I think all I know is that right now he just unlocked Mooshu and hes only Lv28 hes a Storm Wizard named Cody StormCaster

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Jirachi99 wrote:
My brother beat Marleybone at Lv26 I think all I know is that right now he just unlocked Mooshu and hes only Lv28 hes a Storm Wizard named Cody StormCaster

Wow! And I might beat Krokotopia at Levl 26. I don't know how to get to Marleybone. Do you have to complete a certain mission?

Explorer
May 22, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Hey! Anyone else lucky to get in Mooshu at lower ranks?
I got into Mooshu at about 28.............to some thats early.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
jlcool6 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
I got into Mooshu at about 28.............to some thats early.

Especially to me. I am level 27 now and I just reached Marleybone today.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I finished marleybone at level 30.I can't get on the live game at all though and im only on my third quest in mooshu.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
siobhan221 wrote:
almost done marlybone at level 41!

wow u most have done side quest in different worlds you didnt unlock yet, or did gh

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
siobhan221 wrote:

Don't be embarassed. Maybe you just didn't get help. I need help with Freddy Nine Lives.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Ah, everyone responding? He's talking about PORTING into Mooshu. Not having actually gotten the key to enter MS on his own steam.

fourmyant wrote:
Everyone! I was online and warped to someone in the Mooshu. I actually arrived there and got to see it. The monsters were ninjas and I have trouble beating them. What levels are Rank 5? I think it was like the 30's. There has been harder challenges like surviving in Sunken City. I was lucky to get the badge for completing it. Thank you Mason Watershade!

Your being able to teleport to someone on your friends list, really isn't all that amazing. I've teleported my lower level characters to my hubby's higher level characters simply to do the crafting quests...I've teleported them in as early as level 12 in fact, even into Dragonsphyre for doing the crafting quest there.

So I'm not the least bit surprised that you're able to access MS at Level 21. As well as participate in the battles with your friends. But you'll still need to do the quests in MB, to actually earn the Mooshu key to the Spiral, so you can go there on your own without the need to teleport.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
siobhan221 wrote:

Don't be embarassed. Maybe you just didn't get help. I need help with Freddy Nine Lives.

If you're referring to your spell quest with Freddie, you actually have to do him alone. ;)

He's not that tough. Just make sure you load up on your heals, and give yourself a good healing right before giving him that final hit. That way, you go into each consequtive battle with him, at high/full health. ;)

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I entered mooshu at level 16 and so far i have done lots of quest but i am still in mb almost done with it.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
fourmyant wrote:

Did you get the spiral key as lvl 21

-Sean UnicornLeaf, LvL 28, Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
fourmyant wrote:
Jirachi99 wrote:

Wow! And I might beat Krokotopia at Levl 26. I don't know how to get to Marleybone. Do you have to complete a certain mission?
It's not so certain, but you'll get it in the oasis when you finished all of Krokotopia's main quests, you'll get the gate key or whatever from the sergeant.
(Note: I have not been in Krokotopia in a long time, so I dont remember who he is, but he's by the lake like area xD)

Christina Sunblossom Level 46 :-D
Life, Storm, and Death

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
WizardPower100 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
Jirachi99 wrote:

It's not so certain, but you'll get it in the oasis when you finished all of Krokotopia's main quests, you'll get the gate key or whatever from the sergeant.
(Note: I have not been in Krokotopia in a long time, so I dont remember who he is, but he's by the lake like area xD)

Christina Sunblossom Level 46 :-D
Life, Storm, and Death

You mean Seargent Major Talbot. This thread is old now I actually UNLOCKED Mooshu. GMs can lock this it isn't too important.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Wow. Now I am almost ready for Scarecrow. Less than too bars away to level 48. (Cause I am a necromancer)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Wow. Now I am almost ready for Scarecrow. Less than too bars away to level 48. (Cause I am a necromancer)

Yah things go by fast, don't they? It is hard to think I was ever a 40! That was, heck, when I made my first post and I was only at crimson fields! Now I am sick of trying to get my pyro up to GM! She has three of all her GM gear already, has already completed Malistaire, and has annoying side quests to do. Pretty much the only thing left on the list.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I have gone to mooshu at lv. 6 as a turgerust(?) by porting to my dad. I also survived a battle there as a lv. 11 pyro.

Defender
May 18, 2009
fourmyant wrote:

Storm wizard entered Mooshu at level 18. (I didn't beat the Marleybone main quest, or even the Krokotopia main quest.)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
dragonfire10 wrote:
I have gone to mooshu at lv. 6 as a turgerust(?) by porting to my dad. I also survived a battle there as a lv. 11 pyro.

Yah, thats not what he/she means. It means when you actually start QUESTING in Mooshu. Not sidequest, actual quests.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Jirachi99 wrote:

You have to beat Krokopatra in the Tomb Of Storms final dungeon.
I got into Mooshu yesterday, at level 32, not that low. The pigs are asy for me as I am life and storm.

Donna Shadowriver, level 33 theurgist

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
Yes my friend ported to a friend there so i ported to my friend to get there. I guess you could call it a chain reaction.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
WizardPower100 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
Jirachi99 wrote:

Christina Sunblossom Level 46 :D
Life, Storm, and Death

when you complete temple of the storms you get the key and you go to mb
Kevin Stormblood lvl 49 Master Diviner

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
siobhan221 wrote:

just about every one would be stuck there without help

i got to mooshu at lvl 34 (i am 40 right now working on first tree of life boss)