Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant log in?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ok ya hi um i tried logging into my account and it said see solution number 126 so i did, and it said i need to download something! i did and it still didnt work! ever since you guys like made improvements i cant log in! is this happening to anyone else?! and is it because i have a notebook laptop? idk! i just would like to play my name!

jeffrey bluebreeze lvl 50 ice

Administrator
We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you, young Wizard!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ok um i did that and i still can noy log in! now it says i have firewall problems! which i dont! i saw the "test ok" so i should have been able to log in! wrong!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I have also been having log in problems
its been this way ever since the last server up date was done
I have done everything that I could find in the help area

my last idea is to uninstall the game and reinstall it
but I wish to know if i do this
will I loose all of my in game stuff or is there
a saved file that needs backing up before
I do this??

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
I've been having the same problem - at first the problem was a firewall blocking it, but now the problem is back, and the firewall isn't the problem. So, idk what in the world is going on, but it's really depressing because I want to play. :(

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I cant log in either but i think its for a different reson than you. It stops logging me in when it is almost through, actually the same place each time, the wizard graphical content. Anyone else having this sort of problem?
Professors please help!

Jack StormSpear LV.50 Storm

Mitchell Iceheart LV.50 Ice

Joseph SkullFlame LV.45 Death

Administrator
Young Wizards.
Each of the reasons you may not be able to connect are unique to you, and if you want help, please follow the steps I gave you above.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Harry345123 wrote:
I cant log in either but i think its for a different reson than you. It stops logging me in when it is almost through, actually the same place each time, the wizard graphical content. Anyone else having this sort of problem?
Professors please help!

Jack StormSpear LV.50 Storm

Mitchell Iceheart LV.50 Ice

Joseph SkullFlame LV.45 Death

I had this same problem. It was a corrupt file. (the game crashed during a download.) I contacted their tech support with the problem and had to send them my client log. After several failed attempts of sending it. (Mostly my fault). I found the file on the client log that the log in stalled at and deleted it. When i restarted the game, it was fine.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
zenimoonchild wrote:
I have also been having log in problems
its been this way ever since the last server up date was done
I have done everything that I could find in the help area

my last idea is to uninstall the game and reinstall it
but I wish to know if i do this
will I loose all of my in game stuff or is there
a saved file that needs backing up before
I do this??
doing this doesnt really help, but you do NOT lose yout stuff sense it is a multi-player online game it is automatically saved, you players can not be erased unless you delete them with abracadabra

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
I am having a similar problem with my Gateway Notebook. It seems ever since the celestia update, I cannot log in with my Notebook any more. I get an error 134. It states my account has been temporarily suspended. However, when I login with both of my other regular laptops, I have no trouble. I uninstalled and re-installed with no luck. I disabled all firewalls for a test and still no luck. I have opened a support ticket and will let you know if we get things figured out.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
We have 2 desk tops, and haven't been able to log on, for months due to the error 126! Have opened several tickets with KI and at some point we can log on for a week then we're down again. Have completely disabled our mcAfee program, have made sure that wizard is on the trusted websites list for internet explorer, and disabled the firewall in our modem ... still doesn't work. I have the feeling though that there is either something that KI did in thier big download when they tried to bring Celestia online way back when, else it's something to do with Internet Explorer's security system.... if anyone figures it out please post, cause our subscription is running out :(