Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching problem

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I don't know if this has been addressed to the staff of KI yet, but this is irritating.

I stitched my Commander hat to another hat, and when I try to dye it it isn't 50 gold anymore to dye it, it's whatever the price would be as if it was a regular hat.

It's an issue, but I don't know if this has been done on purpose or not?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
qXiLL wrote:
I don't know if this has been addressed to the staff of KI yet, but this is irritating.

I stitched my Commander hat to another hat, and when I try to dye it it isn't 50 gold anymore to dye it, it's whatever the price would be as if it was a regular hat.

It isn't an issue. You simply changed the hat to LOOK like your commander hat, but all-in-all its still the same.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
qXiLL wrote:

It isn't an issue. You simply changed the hat to LOOK like your commander hat, but all-in-all its still the same.

Illogical, but then again, I wouldn't be surprised.

Taking one hat and all of its qualities except for appearance onto another, you'd think pricing of dye would be apart of those qualities.