Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in the Emperors Retreat....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
ok so i've done this quest about 4 times in a row....lol and its sad im stuck! literally stuck! I set the manders free....kill the overseer.....kill the keyholder.....have the password given to me to defeat krokotep *sp* and i never get to do it.....it just does nothing at all. I log out and then of course it resets and im out of luck.....HELP!!!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
tags03 wrote:
ok so i've done this quest about 4 times in a row....lol and its sad im stuck! literally stuck! I set the manders free....kill the overseer.....kill the keyholder.....have the password given to me to defeat krokotep *sp* and i never get to do it.....it just does nothing at all. I log out and then of course it resets and im out of luck.....HELP!!!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I am a level 31 wizard and i solowed the emperers retreat when i was on level 25. but i am trying not to do dongeons so you can let yourself get defeated ones, then go to the emperers retreat as quikly as posible, then once you get into the doungeon go at your one pace and hope krokotep is single then try, but if not i will help you defeat krokotep my name is liam mythdreamer.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
whats the problem i am a level 31 wizard and i solowed it when i was on level 25