Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Quests in Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Yes, we have all heard the levels to be able to do new quests. I am a level 36 pyromancer. I rescued Ivar at level 32. I have talked to Bjorn and he says I need to see the king, but the door wont open. I have gone through the entire world to see if there is anyone different to talk to but I cant get the second quest in Grizzleheim. I think its called "Full Grizzle Jacket" This forum, as well as wizard central BOTH say that based on my level I should be able to see the story line. NOT TRUE. I have completed ALL of Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Marleybone. I just opened up Moo Shu. When I say ALL I mean ALL. The main story line as well as the side lines that come up. i have found all the smiths, beetles, cats, all the books in those worlds. I understand that I could move on to Moo Shu, but I would like to work on Grizzlehaim. So are we being dismissed because of the complicated nature of grizzleheim being a parallel world, or could there actually be a bug/ technical issue that needs to be fixed. from the looks of it I think there are more than just myself having problems with it.