Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for gm lifes

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
isn't there a spell that gives 20% accuracy to next spell to all on your side, i believe you get it after a road in ds but not sure

Defender
May 29, 2009
It's called Guidance. It gives a 10% accuracy buff to everyone on your team and you get it at the end of Krokotopia.

AlecVolterra wrote:
isn't there a spell that gives 20% accuracy to next spell to all on your side, i believe you get it after a road in ds but not sure

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
You're thinking of the Guidance Spell. It gives +10% accuracy to all allies. You should get this spell after you finish Krokotopia.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:

No. But there is a spell called Guidance that gives 10% accuracy to all group members. You get it at the end of Krokotopia.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The spell is called guidance and it adds 10% accuracy to your team. I am not sure when i got the spell. I personally have never used it.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
darn, i thought there was, but thanks everyone!
Now i know how far i can strech wildbolts accuracy- currently 90 is best, but requires the rare "Sniper" card