Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level do i have to be

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
ok, so i am like lvl 32 in Mooshu, working on the Takathia Outpost place. Around what level should i finish Mooshu and be able to come to to Dragonspyre. All i really want is to come to every world and finnaly defeat Malistare. Then i ccan backtrack my way thru the worlds and finish working on a lot of the side quests (I am kinda doing that now also so i can get rep) :-)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:
ok, so i am like lvl 32 in Mooshu, working on the Takathia Outpost place. Around what level should i finish Mooshu and be able to come to to Dragonspyre. All i really want is to come to every world and finnaly defeat Malistare. Then i ccan backtrack my way thru the worlds and finish working on a lot of the side quests (I am kinda doing that now also so i can get rep) :-)

Your pretty far off! You must beat all the Onies and then you beat the myth teacher. By then you would be level 42 or 43.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
sekots wrote:
soccergoal7659 wrote:

Your pretty far off! You must beat all the Onies and then you beat the myth teacher. By then you would be level 42 or 43.

yeah about those levels but when i started dragonspyre i was lvl 38

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
there is no real lvl you have to be to get to a world but here are the reccomended lvls for each world:

Wizard City:1-12

Krokotopia: 12-25

Marleybone: 25-35

Mooshu: 35-44

Dragonspyre: 44-50

Grizzlehim: The areas become harder and harder with lvl

Note: there can be big gaps in lvls if you do side quests or not.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:

There is no actual lvl. My 50 got to DS at 45. However, my 45 got to DS at 38.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
This has been asked many times and the answer is that there is no certain level you need to be to get to each world it just depends on how many worlds you finish it goes like this wizardcity-krokotopia-Marleybone-Mooshu-Then Dragonspire and Grizzleheim is a world you have a choice where you can do it or not do it. You can start Grizzleheim at level 20

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
there is no real lvl you have to be to get to a world but here are the reccomended lvls for each world:

I got in Mooshu at LEVEL 21! XD. Not in Pvp. I warped to someone but when trying to get in Marleybone, that backfired.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
ok ty, i am now 37 working on village of sorrow but going back to mb to finish some side stuff. What do you reccommend as a good lvl to start DS?

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Here were mine;

Wizard City: 13 (Finished at 13)

Krokotopia: 13 (Went at 13)

Marleybone: 34 (Went at 34)

MooShu: 38 (Went at 38)

Dragonspyre: 41 (Started at 41)

There's no real level you have to be, but I really recommend AT LEAST level 45, because you can get better gear and will have an easier time.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Not sure I can give an excact answer, but I got to Krokotopia at around 12-15, and I didn't get to Marleybone 'til I was 30 (I did alot of side quests)! I got to Mooshu at 38, and Dragonspyre at 43(I hardly did any side quests in Mooshu).

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
soccergoal7659 wrote:
ok ty, i am now 37 working on village of sorrow but going back to mb to finish some side stuff. What do you reccommend as a good lvl to start DS?
around 41-43 i got to ds late with 1 char cause didn't have subscription yet i started kt lvl 16 then finished lvl 28 but i started ds lvl 49
XD

Oran Moonsword(magus)(my other grands deleted) aka Blazing Electricity
Diviner

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Ok i've been doing a ton of work in Wizard101 lately, to be specific, Grizzleheim. I just recently finished Ravenscar and i'm still not in Dragon Spyre and i'm a level 45 sorcerer! Its just totaly confusing...... can anyone tell me what the final quest before Dragon Spyre is?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
ok so i got in to ds when i was only level 40 because i just wanted to get mooshu over with so maybe that helps... maybe...

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
While there is no set level for when you arrive in Dragonspyre, my fourth GM (Life) got there at level 43.

The big drawback was that she could not wear the better equipment until level 45. This does make things more difficult, but not impossible. She was still able to solo everything by herself with patience.

If Life didn't do the side quests, she would not get her level 48 spell either!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
sekots wrote:
soccergoal7659 wrote:

Your not far off. When i entered dragonspyre i was level 37!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:

Hello! It is kind of hard to say when you will be able to go to DS it mostly depends on how far you are on the main quest.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
reidjr wrote:
:D :D lol i know a 32 not in marley bone

my level 29 is not in marleybone yet

Brandon Ashcrafter level 29 adept(ice)

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
superstar110 wrote:
sekots wrote:
soccergoal7659 wrote:

yeah about those levels but when i started dragonspyre i was lvl 38

yea thoses lvls are about right

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Coolkc456 wrote:
Ok i've been doing a ton of work in Wizard101 lately, to be specific, Grizzleheim. I just recently finished Ravenscar and i'm still not in Dragon Spyre and i'm a level 45 sorcerer! Its just totaly confusing...... can anyone tell me what the final quest before Dragon Spyre is?

you have to kill the jade oni in mooshoo to get the spiral key to dragonspyre

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:

I got in Mooshu at LEVEL 21! XD. Not in Pvp. I warped to someone but when trying to get in Marleybone, that backfired.

LEVEL 21! Thats not even around the time your suppost to get into MB! :3