Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tell me about this floating land...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
ok so i have gone through kt multiply times, i know the question isnt important, but what is the floating island behind the robe shop? whats it's funtion and how do you go there? if your thinking of the one that gives the krok pet, that one is behind door to the spiral door

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
ok so i have gone through kt multiply times, i know the question isnt important, but what is the floating island behind the robe shop? whats it's funtion and how do you go there? if your thinking of the one that gives the krok pet, that one is behind door to the spiral door

Hmm i dont remember where the robe shop is, but there are three other islands. Krokosphinx is the one you obviously arent talking about. I think you mean the tomb of storms. That is where krokopatra is located. Then there is the secret shop, but that is sort of above everything.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Hmm i dont remember where the robe shop is, but there are three other islands. Krokosphinx is the one you obviously arent talking about. I think you mean the tomb of storms. That is where krokopatra is located. Then there is the secret shop, but that is sort of above everything.

nope, that isnt it,
----------------------------------------------------------------. here is the island i am talking about

say here is the storm temple .

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
i know that there is a floting island where they sell spical items but i cant find it eather i think it has to do with the portal by one of the shops where a bettle is

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
timetwister169 wrote:
i know that there is a floting island where they sell spical items but i cant find it eather i think it has to do with the portal by one of the shops where a bettle is

GAH! NO IT ISNT! >_< If you go to the dungeon in Palace of fire, and look at the map in the map room, you will see 2 floating islands, one floats behind the shirt shop, one above the door to the room to the spiral door

Defender
May 08, 2009
This should straight in things.He is not talking about krokoshinx,temple of storms or the secret shop.He is talking about an island that is inaccessible.This island is above the secret shop.The only remnants of it are what you see and where its teleporter was on the map.

There is a rumer it was acceesible during early beta,but the admistraters have never truly confirmed anything and there are hardly any remaining players from that time period.(When was the last time you saw anyone with a pioneer dragon anyway.)

So,in other words,its a big mystery 8)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
This should straight in things.He is not talking about krokoshinx,temple of storms or the secret shop.He is talking about an island that is inaccessible.This island is above the secret shop.The only remnants of it are what you see and where its teleporter was on the map.

There is a rumer it was acceesible during early beta,but the admistraters have never truly confirmed anything and there are hardly any remaining players from that time period.(When was the last time you saw anyone with a pioneer dragon anyway.)

So,in other words,its a big mystery 8)

thank you finally someone that understands

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
k, well there's this island you can only get through from a portal that has to be activated. I dont know how to do that, but i think you activate the temple of storms a few times and it opens.

It's between two obelisks. ;)

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
omgosh all of you are wrrong the island that you have to use a teleporter to get to then there is a island higher that used to be available beafore the first beta wipe