Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What seems like cheating and not

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I happened to get captain rank on my lvl 16 death amazingly enough, so i fight this lvl 24 balance, he beats me first time, then amazingly we fight again, this time i beat him, and he says i cheated cause i kept using the same attacks, which were vampire, and banshee
Those that seem like cheating to you?

I also was attacked 2 times in the same match by a wildbolt by a myth lvl 16 or so, those that seem fair?

And i keep fighting adepts highest i seen was 24, not really fair but i beat them half the times so i not complaining that much, but still doesnt seem fair

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
sees like he caught a case of the sore loser good job,we get those all the time

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
And i keep fighting adepts highest i seen was 24, not really fair but i beat them half the times so i not complaining that much, but still doesnt seem fair

As you go up in rank you will be matched with opponents higher and higher than your level. Journeyman vs. Adept is not bad at all. I've had to fight Grandmasters at level 16. The game is trying to keep your duels challenging.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Prodigal0215 wrote:
sees like he caught a case of the sore loser good job,we get those all the time

thanks ^^, i believe we i am almost at the lvl after captain

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I do Ranked Matches alot and I see Warlord people who are only like level 17. And then they kill me with their powerful treasure cards :x. I'm just thinking when that happens, " You might want to save that for when you need it." I get killed by little Krokotopian wizards with high Ranked ratings, apparently.

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
I happened to get captain rank on my lvl 16 death amazingly enough, so i fight this lvl 24 balance, he beats me first time, then amazingly we fight again, this time i beat him, and he says i cheated cause i kept using the same attacks, which were vampire, and banshee

I also was attacked 2 times in the same match by a wildbolt by a myth lvl 16 or so, those that seem fair?

Every single thing you posted is 100% fair. I try to tell you people, ranked matches are ranked matches! If you are playing a game, do you play to win, or play to give someone else your win? Its part of playing a game!
On survivor, do you play to win the money, or do you play to let everyone else win and be as nice as you can? Its not the real world, it is a game. So if a lvl 20 gets a lvl 45 in a ranked match, it is completely fair whether you're the 20 or 50.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Every single thing you posted is 100% fair. I try to tell you people, ranked matches are ranked matches! If you are playing a game, do you play to win, or play to give someone else your win? Its part of playing a game!
On survivor, do you play to win the money, or do you play to let everyone else win and be as nice as you can? Its not the real world, it is a game. So if a lvl 20 gets a lvl 45 in a ranked match, it is completely fair whether you're the 20 or 50.

Well i guess, but it must be pure luck for them to do the wild bolt twice in a match where each player has no more than 1090 health, and even greater luck that i survived both attacks, but i still lost the match the turn after the 2ns wild bolt

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Well i guess, but it must be pure luck for them to do the wild bolt twice in a match where each player has no more than 1090 health, and even greater luck that i survived both attacks, but i still lost the match the turn after the 2ns wild bolt

Well, then, yes it is probably out of luck, however he could've done several things to get his percentage up for wild bolt.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Well, then, yes it is probably out of luck, however he could've done several things to get his percentage up for wild bolt.

yes i have caculated it can go up to 90% with the rare sniper card

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

I think you may have a miscalculation.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
qXiLL wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

I think you may have a miscalculation.

nope it isnt JUST sniper